Independence Day Quotes: India got freedom on 15th August 1947. After a big number of sacrifices and martyrdom of social activists and freedom fighters, the country gained its new identity.
Quote is a word or sentence which is said or told by someone, Here are some quotes of Independence Day from famous freedom fighter and famous personality around the world. People who love there country will definitely like this quote and it will encourage them to do something good for there country.
we are celebrating the 73rd independence day on 15 August 2019. Celebrate independence day with your love once by sending him evergreen independence day quotes which make you and your friends and family feel proud to be Indian.
Independence Day Quotes
- Freedom is never dear at any price. It is the breath of life. What would a man not pay for living? – Mahatma Gandhi
- Those who won our independence believe liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty.
- One individual may die for an ideas, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives. – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it.
Happy Independence Day Quotes
- Dil se niklegi na markar bhi watan ki ulfat Meri mitti se bhi Khushboo-e-watan aaegi. – Shaheed Bhagat Singh
- One individual may die for an idea, but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives. – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- You give me your blood and I will give you Independence!
Independence Day Thoughts
- Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.
- Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life.
- Never forget those why have fight for this day.
- Let new India arise out of peasants’ cottage, grasping the plough, out of huts, cobbler and sweeper.
- Ask not what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country! Happy Independence Day!
- In the truest sense, freedom cannot be bestowed, it must be won.
- Freedom is nothing more than a generation of extinction. We do not transmit it to our children in the bloodstream. You must fight, protect and deliver to do the same.
Short Thoughts on Independence Day
- May We Always Remain Independent A Very Happy Independence Day To You.
- For some days, people thought that India was shaking. But there are always tremors when a great tree falls.
As we all know we are going to celebrate 73rd independence day, on 15 August 1947 India got his freedom from British rule and after that, in 73 years we stood our own and achieve so much respect in worlds eye. To feel this freedom send this independence day quotes to all your friends, family, teachers, relative.
Share This Independence Day Thoughts And Quotes For Friend And Family On Facebook, Whatsapp And other social media.